On this Episode:
1. Cowan Wants to Get Slapped
2. Your facebook status is NOT a search field
3. The worst times we’ve had the runs
– Quandt wants to keep the #instagrampan thing happening!
– Nate’s kids’ leftovers are making it hard to stay on his diet!
– Cowan WANTS to get slapped!
Someone consistently confuses Facebook with a search engine.
We discuss the worst situations we’ve ever had to “drop the kids off at the pool,” including:
– Cowan has to hold it in while he has a customer on hold.
– Nate has an unexpected California Adventure at Disneyland.
– Quandt visits a woman whose husband has passed, but he has to pass something of his own.
Links mentioned in the show
What is the worst situation you’ve ever had nature call?
Tell us in the comments below, or send us a voicemail!
Join the conversation!
Did you spot a Facebook faux pas that deserves a citation? Do you have a story to share that makes fun of pop culture? There are so many ways to participate in the show, it's just ridiculous:
• Email us at email@example.com (feel free to send us an audio file)
• Leave us a voicemail
• Comment on the show notes below
• Join us LIVE every Tuesday at 8:30pm Pacific
Show us some love!
Enjoy our show? Here are some awesome ways you can help us out:
• Subscribe and leave us a review on the iTunes Store
• Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
• Spread the word!
Sponsor a show!
Producing a high-quality podcast like ours ain't easy; we have to pay for the web server, for software, for the equipment, and much more. The good news is, you can support us financially AND get a little something for yourself, as well:
• Use our Amazon affiliate link and buy yourself a little gift!
• Support us on Patreon!
• Buy us something from our podcasting wish list on Amazon!
• Buy me a coffee via PayPal!
More from Breakroom Studios:
Conversations with the most creative people of Patreon.
The Bible News Network
A comedy webseries that answers the question: "What if there was a TV News Network during the events of the Bible?"
The Truth About Special Needs
A podcast for and about special needs families.
Hank and Hal
A scripted comedy podcast feature the antics of two office co-workers and their boss, Mr. Spunkmeyer.