Gas pump TV vigilantes, ghost towns, exploding mules, who needs salvation when you got money? And lots of facebook stupidity!
Links mentioned in the show
Get a great deal on hosting with Bluehost!
Get two free audiobooks from Audible!
Sign up for 30 days of free 2-day shipping and thousands of streaming movies through Amazon Prime!
Sponsor us on Patreon!
We can say whatever you want for only $5 on Fiverr:
Join the conversation!
Did you spot a Facebook faux pas that deserves a citation? Do you have a story to share that makes fun of pop culture? There are so many ways to participate in the show, it's just ridiculous:
• Email us at email@example.com (feel free to send us an audio file)
• Leave us a voicemail
• Comment on the show notes below
• Join us LIVE every Tuesday at 8:30pm Pacific
Show us some love!
Enjoy our show? Here are some awesome ways you can help us out:
• Subscribe and leave us a review on the iTunes Store
• Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
• Spread the word!
Sponsor a show!
Producing a high-quality podcast like ours ain't easy; we have to pay for the web server, for software, for the equipment, and much more. The good news is, you can support us financially AND get a little something for yourself, as well:
• Use our Amazon affiliate link and buy yourself a little gift!
• Support us on Patreon!
• Buy us something from our podcasting wish list on Amazon!
• Buy me a coffee via PayPal!
More from Breakroom Studios:
Conversations with the most creative people of Patreon.
The Bible News Network
A comedy webseries that answers the question: "What if there was a TV News Network during the events of the Bible?"
The Truth About Special Needs
A podcast for and about special needs families.
Hank and Hal
A scripted comedy podcast feature the antics of two office co-workers and their boss, Mr. Spunkmeyer.